17th Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy Construction, Communal Machinery Exhibition
Kazcomak is the main specialized exhibition in Kazakhstan, attracting key international and major local companies engaged in the development of quarries and related operations, production of asphalt, road patching and renovation, handling machinery and equipment, communal equipment, construction of industrial projects, and housing and public utilities construction.
- Asphalt Concrete Plants
- Road Construction Machinery
- Quarry Equipment
- Utility Equipment
- Tunneling and Excavating Machinery
- Lifting and conveying equipment, cranes
- Transportation Equipment
- Excavators, Graders, Bulldozers, Tractors
- Spare Parts and Components for Machinery and Equipment
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment
- Renting and Leasing of Machinery and Equipment
- Designing and Construction
- Equipment and Materials for Maintenance and Repair of Roads
- Equipment for Production of Raw Materials
The exhibition provides a unique opportunity to meet professionals from around the world and learn more about business opportunities in Central Asia. Traditionally Kazcomak helds alongside the largest exhibition in Central Asia - Mining and Processing of Metals and Minerals “Mining & Metals Central Asia”, a traditional meeting place and unifying platform for representatives of mining and metallurgical communities of Kazakhstan and specialists from more than 28 countries.
© 2019 Kazcomak. All rights reserved.